- Corporate Law
Carolina Bianchi is a Junior Associate at the firm. She actively participates in Corporate Law and Litigations.
She obtained her degree in Law in University of Montevideo in 2017. At the moment, she is pursuing a master in Corporate Law in the same University.
- University of Montevideo – Attorney at Law, 2017.
- University of Montevideo – Postgraduate Degree in Corporate Law (c).
- 2018 – Due diligence for Kiyú and Vientos de Pastorale by Bow Power.
- 2018 – Advise Grupo Sacyr companies in the registry process for Ferrocarril Central public bidding.
- 2017/18 – Litigation advise given to Vientos de Pastorale.
- “Linked contractual acts in administrative contracting” in Public Contracting, Book III, University of Montevideo, Law School, 2018.
- “Civil Bankruptcy in the General Procedural Code of Uruguay” (“El concurso civil del Código General del Proceso”) in Studies of the Uruguayan Bankruptcy Law, Book III, University of Montevideo, Law School.
“The defects of the testamentary will” (“Los vicios de la voluntad testamentaria”), Law Journal of the University of Montevideo, Nº 30, 2016.
- Curabitur sed justo
- Pellentesque aliquam
- Integer sed
- Vivamus maximus