- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Rights
- Personal Data
Daniela De Castro
Daniela De Castro is Senior Associate of the firm. Her practice is focused on providing assistance to financial entities in Bankruptcy Law, credit warrantee, judicial and extrajudicial agreements, and advise related to Central Bank regulations, consumer rights and personal data.
She has experience in Competition Law, Mergers and Acquisitions and advises in service agreements, leasing agreements and capitalizations.
She obtained her degree in Law and Social Science from the University of the Republic of Uruguay, School of Law in the year 2014.
- University of the Republic of Uruguay, School of Law, 2014.
- 2017-2018 – Advise in the extension of warrantees in favor of Inter-American Development Bank and as administator of the China Co-Financing Fund for Latin America and the Caribbean, Bank of the Republic and the Inter American Investment Corporation.
- 2015/2018 – Legal advise to Sacyr Group, Marfrig, Creditel y Banco Itaú in diverse matters, asisstance in judiciary, administrative and extrajudiciary matters.
- 2017 – She led the credit selling and agreement cession in Tiempost bankruptcy process.
- 2016 – Advise in debt restructuring for important companies.
- Candidate to Assistant Professor at the Commercial Law Chair, School of Law, University of the Republic of Uruguay.
Daniela's speaking engagements include:
- Speaker at Simposium on Law and Health: Appeal for legal protection and access to high-cost medicines based on practical cases, School of Law and Social Sciences, November 2013