- Commercial Law
- Civil Law
He is currently pursuing a Doctorate in Private Law on a part-time basis imparted as well by the same universities of Navarra and Salamanca. Since 2014, he is teaching assistant in Commercial Law in the University of the Republic of Uruguay, School of Law.
- University of Navarra (UPNA) / University of Salamanca (USAL) – SJD Candidate in Private Law
- University of Navarra (UPNA) / University of Salamanca (USAL) – Master in Private Economic Law, 2016.
- University of the Republic of Uruguay, School of Law, 2013.
- 2018 – Advised COPASA y Espina in PPP circuit 3.
- 2018 – Advised bidders in PPP Ferrocarril Central, Circuit 5 y Circuit 6.
- 2017 – Advised for CAF-sponsored infrastructure fund in the financing of the second PPP project in Uruguay’s history.
- Teaching assistant in Commercial Law at the University of the Republic of Uruguay, School of Law
- “Unilateral termination rights in distribution agreements: a discretional power” published in Three Cornerstones of the Modern Commercial Law, Ed. FCU, Montevideo, 2011.
- “Evidence in proceedings before international courts” in Uruguayan Journal of Procedural Law 1/2013, Ed. FCU, Montevideo, 2013.
- “Electronic Documentary Evidence in the Ley de Enjuiciamiento Civil (Spain) and the General Code of Procedure (Uruguay)”, in Forum of Experts and Young Researches in Law and New Technologies (FODERTICS II): towards a 2.0 justice, Ed. Ratio Legis, Salamanca, 2014.
- “Commercial paper proceedings in bankruptcies”, in Consolidation and changes: the fruitful landscape of Commercial Law, Ed. FCU, Montevideo, 2014.
- “Antitrust and unfair competition” in Commercial Law Journal, Volume 6, Ed. FCU, Montevideo, 2014.
- “Don’t let anyone take advantage of your reputation: defend your trademark” in Santander Select Journal, September 2016.
- “Abuse of market power due to fraudulent request of intellectual property rights” in Reality of Commercial Law: Tensions and Synergies in its practice, Ed. FCU, Montevideo, 2016.
- “Compensation for clientele in favor of distributor: compensation for compliance with the agreement?” in Reality of Commercial Law: Tensions and Synergies in its practice, Ed. FCU, Montevideo, 2016.
- “Check mate to corporations in Uruguay” in Santander Select Journal, December 2016.